Reading View. Alt Shift A for Accessibility Help.
* Our kids must have access to knowledge of how the internet works
* how information is accessed
* what is fact and what is not
* what is content and what is advertising
Protection * from bullying and harassment
* from violence
* from any who make them feel they have no value
* right to participate in discussions and forums
* right to engage and interact on social media and websites
* right to an opinion without fear of violence or harassment
* Our kids must know it is their responsibility not to impede the basic rights of others or in any way participate in behaviour that is detrimental to others.
* And equally important is a responsibility to
respect ourselves. Our kids must be aware of their digital footprint and how this effects how they are perceived and who and what they represent.
written by Ross jardine